Integrity 1 is an independent, fast growing Payroll, HR, HRIS and Management consultancy business. We have expertise and extensive experience in helping organisations implementing new HRIS, Payroll and Time and Attendance systems. Alongside this we assist with consultancy, project and program management, system reviews and are heavily involved in MBIE Holidays Act remediation projects.
Our business is growing rapidly, and we are looking to expand our very talented team with someone who has a unique skillset of being able to analyse large amounts of data, as well as having a strong business analysis background. Alongside this you will have a systems mindset, strong data and reporting capability and a desire to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
- Analysing and understanding large amounts of complex data as part of payroll remediation projects.
- Finding the needle in the haystack and uncovering both system and human error
- Formatting and presenting data in a meaningful way.
- Be client-facing and heavily involved in requirements gathering and workshops, followed by articulating and documenting these.
- All areas of testing including systems, data and methodology.
- Working alongside our consultants and remediation specialists to drive outcomes for our clients.
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to both work alone as well as within a team
- Analytical and technical mindset
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of databases
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Previous experience as BA / Data analyst highly desirable
- Previous payroll systems and legislation experience highly desirable.
Have a look at our website www.integrity1.biz and if you think that you are a good fit and have what we are looking for then apply today!
Please include a cover letter highlighting the various programmes (e.g. SQL, SSIS, SSAS etc.) that you have experience in.
Kindly note that applicants will require rights to work in New Zealand.