Customer Liaison Administrator
Our Client in Morrinsville is looking for a Customer Liaison Administrator for an 8 month fixed term contract position (maternity cover) to join their incredible team.
This all-round position will encompass everything regarding client service excellence and you would be required to undertake the following duties:
- Meet and greet customers upon arrival at the dealership, understand their reason for their visit (waiting for service, finance etc.) and act upon their requirements accordingly
- Responsible for keeping track of appointments for all staff and direct customers appropriately
- Keep an eye on the yard and offer to park customers’ cars for them (when the area is congested)
- Ensure that calls are answered timeously
- Responsible for keeping the customer lounge clean and welcoming
- NZTA Transactions and NZTA Journals
- Banking, Cashier duties, Debtors checks and overdue Debtors
- Profiling vehicles
- Administration regarding test drives
- Credit holds; F&I Support; Autoline
- Warranty & Extra Care WEC
- Sales packs; Sales PO’s
- All duties relating to Service Advisor activities
- Accuracy around service department admin systems
- Professional customer relations
- Communicate between Customers and Service Department personnel
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 5:30pm, and every 3rd Saturday: 9:00am to 1:00pm.
If you are eligible to work in New Zealand and would like to be considered for this role – apply today!