Graduate – Payroll Specialisation
If you are a recent graduate and looking to enter the field of Payroll, now is your chance! This unique opportunity will help you build your payroll and customer relationship skills. We will provide full training and support along your journey.
Add payroll to what you have already learnt to become a master in your field providing solutions that no other company is offering.
Within payroll, we have several specialised services that could suit your area of expertise and add to your knowledge base:
- Virtual Payroll Office (end-to-end payroll for a variety of clients)
- Payroll consulting (system / process enhancements / implementations etc.)
- Audit and Remediation
- Payroll governance, legislation, strategy
- The desire to stand out and be a pioneer in your area of expertise
- Excellent attention to detail and prioritising skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Want to work with like-minded, intelligent, versatile, and innovative Integrity1 team offering solutions to a wide variety of our clients
- Bachelor or similar degree in related fields e.g. Law, Human Resources, Finance, Software / Systems
In 2015 our group of likeminded payroll, HR and HRIS professionals partnered to create Integrity1. With extensive experience in NZ and across various industries, it became evident that businesses weren’t receiving specialist advice on payroll and HR issues they need to thrive to function effectively. So, we answered the call.
Our Story Integrity1:
We’re Here to Optimise Your Payroll and HR We are a safe and trusted hand in all thing’s payroll. Regardless of business size, industry, or location, we are well-versed in payroll systems the world over – providing independent, quantified management and guidance to organisations near and far. We hone the practical skillset to efficiently and decisively remedy problems, identify gaps and integrate systems with workflow, ensuring all payroll and HR operations run smoothly. The best part of what we do? Giving the businesses we work with greater peace-of-mind and confidence moving forward.
Kindly note that this opportunity is only available for New Zealand Citizens or those with Permanent Residency and who are currently in New Zealand, we are not able to assist with work visas.