The successful Candidate will be working with Colleagues who have worked in every realm of payroll. You will be part of a collaborative, elite team of payroll professionals, all of whom are top of their respective fields of expertise. If you have the right attitude along with most of the skills required, we will support you in whatever else you need to know about payroll.
Reporting directly to our General Manager, the purpose of therole is to:
- Provide payroll services and support across a broad range of systems/industries.
- Enhance robustness of processes that enable automation where possible.
- Ensure processes and controls are in place in respect to accuracy and confidentiality.
Responsibilities (duties typically be completed on Client site and may change from contract to contract)
- End to end preparation and processing of client payrolls
- Manage information flow between systems – HRIS | Payroll | Finance | Production.
- Identifying/notify Client of potential bad practices within their systems/processes.
- Set up and/or follow payroll controls process.
- Review systems and processes to ensure they meet legislative requirements.
- Improving processes and checkpoints to future proof systems and processes
- Manage external schemes as required (superannuation, medical, shares, etc.)
- Work with team members and other employees
- Liaise with Senior Executives to provide updates on payroll performance and/or issues; Liaise with employees, answering queries, resolving issues.
- Work with vendors to resolve potential issues.
- Collaborate with Integrity1 specialists where any knowledge gaps exist.
- Any other pre-defined and agreed tasks as requested by the Client.
- Training – Line Managers | Payroll Staff | HR | Finance
Additional Duties (typically done at Integrity1 Offices, or on site as required):
- Working in Integrity1’s Virtual Payroll Office (VPO), processing Client payrolls
- Working with Integrity1’s Remediation Team; Audit Team; Implementation Team
You will need a minimum of 5 years’ experience across different:
- Payroll Applications
- Complex Agreements (SECAs | MU/MECAs | CEAs | IEAs | Flexible working arrangements | Shift Work etc)
- Ability to convert legislation into practice across diverse working types.
- NZ Employment Law framework and how it relates to payroll.
- Ability to understand and articulate legislation in respect to how it impacts payroll and business practice.
- Ability to understand data relationships and dependencies.
- Good working knowledge of all MS Office Applications
- Working knowledge of payroll requirements/outputs
- Understanding of current Holidays Act Issues/Audits/Remediation and how it impacts Clients.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, which epitomises our Company Culture.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Have a look at our website www.integrity1.biz and if you think that you are a good fit and have what we are looking for then apply today! Please include a cover letter highlighting the various NZ payroll programmes that you have worked with.
Kindly note that applicants will require rights to work in New Zealand.