In a world full of uncertainty, how would you like to be part of a company that is innovative, ground-breaking and is growing at extraordinary pace?
We are on the hunt for a hunter – Our strength is in customer relationships, delivery and providing end-to-end solutions.
The purpose of this very important role is to:
Actively pursue and develop new business opportunities for Integrity1. The role encompasses promoting, building and closing sales opportunities in the following areas:
- HRIS Implementations
- Audits, Remediation and Remediation Payment Solutions
- Payroll and HR Consultancy
- Payroll and HR Recruitment
- Managed HR and Payroll Outsourcing
- Actively prospect for new business within target markets, present proposals and convert opportunities into new business with minimal supervision
- Drive, encourage and support the existing sales team
- Maintain current client account management, supporting and developing new opportunities with existing clients
- Develop strategically valuable new business opportunities to deliver agreed new clients, engagements and targets.
- Advise Directors on strategic trends, planning, and ideas
- Exceed volume and new business targets
- Manage time effectively to deliver sales targets and new clients
- Provide a weekly update on activities, market opportunities and outcomes
- Health and Safety awareness
The Sales Manager must establish and maintain strong and effective relationships with:
- NZ Clients new and existing
- Payroll / HRIS Professionals
- Sales team
- Recruitment Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- All Integrity1 Employees
- Other internal resources
About you (Knowledge, Experience and Competencies):
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience ideally within the Payroll and or HR consultancy market
- Business development and customer relationship experience
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to travel around New Zealand
- New Business prospecting, lead generation, proposals, and lead conversion
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Building
- Planning and organisational capabilities
Have a look at our website www.integrity1/biz and if you feel that you are a good fit, are interested in an opportunity of a lifetime, and have what we are looking for then apply today!
Kindly note that applicants will require rights to work in New Zealand.