Integrity1’s MPS processes and strategies can integrate into a business’ existing payroll systems – moving, shifting and adapting to its individual requirements – it’s the ideal solution for most companies and organisations.
Regardless of your industry and size, Integrity1’s MPS suite can mitigate any potential or long-standing issues within payroll operations. These could be issues you didn’t even know you had – or have.
For example, compliance failure with MBIE payroll legislation standards, or over compliance with the Holidays Act 2003, resulting in miscalculations that can leave you – or your staff – repeatedly out of pocket, and your payroll processes in the red.
Benefits of our Managed Payroll Service
Our MPS suite can be tailored to your business needs and fit. Our end-to-end processes and strategies work seamlessly within your operations, ensuring the day-to-day handling of payroll processes – documentation, workflow management and checklists – stay on task.
Alongside streamlined processing, our MPS provides expertise and guidance from a personal account manager, and ongoing legislative advice and stakeholder benefits. MPS doesn’t just deliver better processes and efficiency, it affords business owners and employees greater peace-of-mind.
- Single point of reference for all payroll requirements including vendor management
- No need to change system
- Overall reduced risk
- No recruitment, recruitment fees, training required
- Reduced costs in staff benefits and IT costs
- Reduced time in staff management
- Business continuity and disaster recovery / avoidance
- No annual leave
- No sick leave
- No loss of internal knowledge and having to re-educate when payroll and HR staff leave
- Access to 50+ (and growing) experienced payroll and HR resources at different levels
- Fully managed and functional MPS
- Continuous improvement & strategic roadmap