Our Virtual Payroll Office suite can be tailored to your business needs and fit. Our end-to-end processes and strategies work seamlessly within your operations, ensuring the day-to-day handling of payroll processes – documentation, workflow management and checklists – stay on task.
Alongside streamlined processing, our VPO provides expertise and guidance from a personal account manager, and ongoing legislative advice and stakeholder benefits.
VPO doesn’t just deliver better processes and efficiency, it affords business owners and employees greater peace-of-mind.
Here’s are some of the key benefits:
- Single point of reference for all payroll requirements including vendor management
- No need to change system
- Overall reduced risk
- No recruitment, recruitment fees, training required
- Reduced costs in staff benefits and IT costs
- Reduced time in staff management
- Business continuity and disaster recovery / avoidance
- No annual leave
- No sick leave
- No loss of internal knowledge and having to re-educate when payroll and HR staff leave
- Access to 18+ (and growing) experienced payroll and HR resources at different levels
- Fully managed and functional VPO
- Continuous improvement & strategic roadmap